The LargeLifeTM Limited, was founded in 2003 in Manchester, UK. The founder chose this location, to drive the company‘s business throughout Europe and worldwide, ensuring its premium nutrition supplement brands maximum reach. Due to heavy investment into research and development, this has ensured ultimate quality standards within the completed process. Leading to the company and its key brand AMIXTM Nutrition continuing to grab the attention of many high quality-conscious consumers across Europe.
The brand’s products have captured the eye and taste of many of highest ranked professionals in bodybuilding, fitness and other areas of the fitness or fitness supplement industry. This has been aided tremendously by its rapid growth in distribution and sales of it‘s highly effective products, driving the firm to being one of the most distinctly regarded producers in the industry of sports nutrition and supplementation within Western Europe.
Over the years, the LargeLife‘s registered trademark AMIXTM Nutrition has matured into one of the top market benchmarks. Due to solid fundamentals and rapidly growing demand across Central Europe and markets further East, these facts also contributed to the company‘s decision to build its new state-of-the art R&D, manufacturing and logistics facilities in the very centre of Europe.
The company‘s continuous quest to be the market leader, throughout all aspects of product development and creation has proved to be the firm‘s strongest competitive advantage within the realm of the of sport nutrition worldwide. AMIXTM Nutrition learned to respect and exceed wishes of its most demanding and performance oriented consumers, often becoming the trend setter in many of its markets.
AMIXTM Nutrition‘s futuristic and expressive design help distinguish the product portfolio ever further. It clearly reflects its high standard of research behind the product’s performance-enhancing characteristics and esteemed taste satisfying the requirements of Europe‘s market and soon to be the consumers of Asia, Arabia and The Americas. Products ranging from the simple basic formulas up to the “hardcore” specialty mixtures continue to gain extreme popularity.
For a complete range of the AMIXTM Nutrition products and more information about the exciting developments and news within LargeLifeTM Limited, please refer to www.amix-nutrition.com.
items in our portfolio
We daily process
of bulk mixures
We export to more than
and Warehouse Area
We export to more than 45 countries worldwide (Central, western and eastern Europe, Middle East, South America (Chile, Mexico..), North Africa and China.
SUSTANABILITY & GREEN ENERGY
LargeLifeTM Limited, the owner of the AmixTM Nutrition brand, plac- es great emphasis on ecology. As part of its own climate strategy, the energy consumption of the entire production facility is largely covered by GREEN ELECTRICITY (electricity is generated entirely from renewable sources).
“WE CARE ABOUT OUR PLANET/FUTURE
- Holder of the certification system HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Year 2018 - FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATION FSSC 22000 (Food Safety Management System).
- Under constant supervision and regular audit of the Czech Agri- culture and Food Inspection Authority
- The HACCP System that we introduced has helped us and still helps to detect and eliminate possible threats to the customer‘s health. This system allows for the control of the whole production process – from the moment that the rough products are received up to the point when the final products are completed - thus safeguarding that the customer enjoys healthy products.
- The Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001:2015 norm reflects the actual high standards of our company and ensures their constant optimisation.
- Holders of the ATUSALVD award from the Ministry of Health in Spain as the best brand of sports nutrition for its quality and innovation for 2017.
Certification of system management for food safety
Management of critical points of food production
System quality management
System management of food safety
PARTICIPATION IN TRADE FARES
We regularly participate in major exhibitions, competitions and fairs, such as FIBO in Germany or IWF SHANGHAI 2020.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
We regularly organize educational seminars for sports enthusiasts and meetings with Amix Ambassadors.